If you are drowning in java files, log files or any other types of files or directories, this plugin will help you stay organized and productive.
Here is a list of the features:
- Supports drag and drop from various views to the Magna Links editor.
- Supports drag and drop of files external to eclipse.
- Files/resources can be toggled to show the full path.
- Groups can be created to better organize similar resources.
- Resource and groups can be dragged around and arranged.
- The main editor as well as each group and individual resource allows for customization of font, size, color and transparency.
- Clicking on a directory brings up an internal directory browser while 'shift-clicking' a directory opens up the operating system directory browser.
- Links to web pages can be added.
- Any 'launchable' operation in eclipse can be added. This includes ant scripts, junit tests as well as 'external programs'.
- Editor contents are saved as a plain xml and can be shared or checked into source control.
- Multiple Magna Link editors can be open at the same time (without limit).
Feel free to comment if you have a problem or wish to suggest an enhancement!
|Example with a black background with many 'groups'.|
|Example with the background containing a picture.|
|An example showing the customization possible. Notice that transparency is supported.|
|This is an example of the eclipse view' that allows customization.|
|This example shows the directory browser that launches when a directory is clicked.|